Is EVERYONE selling their bikes?

Thread: Is EVERYONE selling their bikes?

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Naked SV

Question Is EVERYONE selling their bikes?

In the last month or so, I have seen a LOT of BCSB members with their bikes up for sale all of a sudden. Is this normal?

I was amoung those selling their bikes, I needed the money for school since my student loan fell through, but wondered if lots of people sell now and then upgrade in the spring?

Seems backwards to me, I always buy in the fall, but almost every day I see a new person selling their bikes and I am worried that our members are going to get the shaft.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

2. Remove Advertisements

I wish.
    I got mine stolen. Sorta a forced sale.
    BCSB- Administrator

Ringgdingdingdingdingding Array Bean's Avatar
    Near D/T Calgary (Bankview)
    Blue '89 RZ350 (street)
    Oh ya, I heard about that. I heard something about someone signing it and raffeling it off in some sort of contest. j/k Adam, I hope you get a good settlement or a above suitable replacement. Good luck Mang!
    R.I.P Bog and Julia. R.I.P. Cody

First Gen BCSB'er #549 -- Was WMRC #761 2005 -- If you have a bike, RIDE IT! If not, stay home. -- Do not click here ------> Click here

yes yes good good, sell!
    and please sell low!!

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    The Island
    My 97 750 is for sale cause I bought a new bike this summer and don't need it anymore.

I would think that the end of the summer would be a selling time 'cause people see themselves not using their bikes soon...

I know someone who's got a smokin deal on a 97 600. it's the best one I've ever seen. ever. EVER!

buy it!

Super Addict Array
    Want an appliance? Buy Japanese.
    Silly time to sell. Good time to buy, especially from a Dealer. Each month that new bike sits on the showroom floor is another cost to the dealer. 02 models should be falling in price now. Noticed there's still 01 models not sold yet.

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    I agree with Dirtybill. If you're looking to buy, hold off as long as you can. Dealers likely start getting really anxious in a month or so if some '02 models are still on the floor.
    If they don't have much else to sell the rest of the year, they'll be desperate to part with a bike which likely means a good deal for you!
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

Member #827 Array CrotchRocketeer's Avatar
    Originally posted by bender
    I know someone who's got a smokin deal on a 97 600. it's the best one I've ever seen. ever. EVER!

buy it!
    I'm TRYING!!!

Get my PM?