how to choose

Thread: how to choose

how to choose

A man (Mr.X) has three girlfriends. He loves all three equally as much, but he wants to get married, and must choose only one out of the three. And so, he gives them each $10000 to see what they do with it - hoping it will provide a basis for his decision.

Girlfriend #1 spends the money on makeup and nice clothing. She says, "Mr.X, i love you soooo much, i must dress up as beautifully as possible at all times to make you happy." Mr.X, obviously, was happy about that

Girlfriend #2 spends the money on stocks and investments. As a result she made another $10000. She says, "Mr.X, i love you soooo much, i must make you lots of money to spend to make you happy." Mr.X, obviously, was also happy about that.

Girlfriend #3 saves up all of the money. She says, "Mr.X, i love you soooo much, i must save up all the money you give me and not waste any of it on unnecessary stuff." Mr.X, once again, is just as happy.

When it came time for decision, Mr.X evaluated all of the pros and cons of each girl, and finally chose Girlfriend #2 as his bride-to-be

Why? Girlfriend #2 has the largest breasts
    Last edited by chris08; 09-26-2005 at 10:33 PM.

Rad Rad Robotank! Array irishalcoholic's Avatar
    1984 Interceptor 500

That's pretty much what would happen!
    The Ages Of Women
    1. Between the ages of 16 and 18, she is like Africa, virgin and unexplored.
    2. Between the ages of 19 and 35, she is like Asia, hot and exotic.
    3. Between the ages of 36 and 45, she is like America, fully explored, breathtakingly beautiful, and free with her resources.
    4. Between the ages of 46 and 56, she is like Europe, exhausted but still has points of interest.
    5. After 56 she is like Australia, everybody knows it's down there but who gives a damn?