Phil and I are planning a trip to Mexico. The trip is tenatively scheduled for June 30th to July 16th.
1. Leave Vancouver on the June 30th/July 1st.
2. Arrive in Oxnard, Ventura County, California on July 4rd. I have a place where we can stay.
3. Arrive in Mexico, where is yet to be determined on July 6th.
4. Stay in Mexico till the 11th/12th.
5. Head home and arrive on the 15th.
We are planning to take the Oregon highways that run along the ocean. Everything else is still to be determined. If you are interested or have suggestions please let us know. We are posting this VERY in advance so everyone who wants can take time off work and so we can plan it right.
I've done the drive from Oxnard, CA to Vancouver many times and it take about 17-19 hours in a car along the I-5. Since we are on bikes and taking a longer route I think 4 days should be enough for everyone.
More details and maps to come.