Rider Down. R.I.P

Thread: Rider Down. R.I.P

BMW meet Buster Array katana1150's Avatar
    east and south of portmann
    98 tiller

Rider Down. R.I.P

Does anyone know who the rider was that was killed in langley on Sunday. I just read about it in the Province paper. Something about T-boneing or getting T-boned at a red light on 200th st and the freeway?
    A religious war is simply a battle to see who has the best imaginary friend
    Laws without consequences are simply suggestions
    I drive a Dodge Ram3500 Dually, Go ahead and cut me off with your pretty little Audi or BMW! if we connect...........I WIN!

2. Remove Advertisements

California dreamin' Array KatRider's Avatar
    Vancouver Island
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    According to the story I read in the local paper, he was heading north on 200th and ran a red light, t-boning a car that was turning south on 200th, either at or near 88th Avenue.

RIP rider.

Be safe out there people.
    Work sucks -- let's go riding!

R.I.P Rider

Devil's Advocate Array RoadBlur's Avatar
    The slums of new west
    Suzuki XV 2182
    If it was over the bridge, visibility of traffic is low because the bridge is essentially a hill you come up and over. The lights should have been visible.

I find it more dangerous merging westbound onto the freeway, visibility isn't too good because of the nearby bridge, and there's a dip where the roads were seamed together that can give you the jiggles if you're carrying too much speed (and potentially put you into the lane you shouldn't be merging into just yet). So heads up for that.
    -=Graduate: Dragon Driving School=-

Raise your pitch forks in the air, shake 'em like ya just don't care!

monkee Array
    '07 D675
    Oh man, just a few blocks from my house. I'm on that road everyday and that hits a little close to home. RIP Rider

50th Anniversary R6
    What a shame, it seems that there are too many of these types of posts having to go up nowadays. Lets try to ride safe. RIP Rider.
    Bart: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.

. Array
    rip rider

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    RIP rider.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

rest in peace

Yup, bin' on a holiday... Array SkipTkt's Avatar
    1 Honda, 1 Suzuki, 1 Yamaha.
    Ride In Peace - and condolances to his/her family & friends. Although we've seen too many such threads this year, I'm mindful that with each new RIP thread there's a whole new group of loved ones just beginning to experience their sudden loss and sorrow for the first time. My thoughts are with them.
    It's not the number of breaths you take but the moments that leave you breathless.

dirt pig
    Well put Charles...roll on rider...play safe everyone it only takes one mistake
    "Shoot to thrill play to kill
    Too many women too many pills"