FS: 1981 Yamaha YZ250

Thread: FS: 1981 Yamaha YZ250

FS: 1981 Yamaha YZ250

For sale is a 1981 YZ250cc Dirt bike.

It has been "Completely" torn appart and maticulously rebuilt. The motor was rebuilt with all new bearings and piston. Clutch is good. All new oil seals and gaskets. The bike frame was stripped cleaned painted. All new swingarm bearings, seals, sprockets, chain, Levers, brakes, fork oil, fork seals & rings, and lastly it has a Newer Rear tire.

There is tons of things done. I have plenty of recipts, pictures of rebuild process to proove it is done.

Since the rebuild it has been used on maybe 10 outings. It has some dirt buildup now which will wash off. It has an IT250 Kickstand which is usefull as this bike probably wont be a race bike.

Cylender machine work was done at Mongoose machine. New Weisco piston and rings

This bike runs absolutely perfect and has no hesitation problems as many old bikes do. The Carbourator is in like new shape. It has a 2000 YZ stock silencer on it as well.

Will eventually need a new/used front rim as i noticed a bit of shake at high speeds last ride.

I am looking for $950 Located in BBY (Vancouver BC) Can deliver within reasonable distance.

PM offers.

2. Remove Advertisements

Still here.

Also to note that i never foul plugs with this bike. Been using BellRay HR1 synthetic 2stroke oil.