BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Sun, Oct 9th Ride South

722 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  avsagain 
#1 · (Edited)
Weather permitting!
Sout of the border, Baker, Hwy 9
Meet at Crossroads 9:30am (Hwy1, Sumas exit, NW corner)
Moderate pace, bring proper ID.

#2 ·
Damnit, I just took insurance off the bike cause it was supposed to rain all frigging weekend, and earliest I'd be able to get a permit is 9 tomorrow. Bloody hell. we'll see, I almost hope it is crappy out tomorrow so that I'm not missing out on a ride.... (almost wish)

#4 ·
Hey Nick,

I hadn't logged on and just saw the post(it is 8:30)...I don't think I can make it out to the border in time to hook up with you guys....

Hope you guys have a good ride.... I was hoping to go to Baker one of these days.

Cheers
Volga
Saint Nick said:
Weather permitting!
Sout of the border, Baker, Hwy 9
Meet at Crossroads 9:30am (Hwy1, Sumas exit, NW corner)
Moderate pace, bring proper ID.

#7 ·
Missed this one too, I've been distracted recently. Hope you guys had a good one. I only have next weekend left for insurance and then that's it, into storage for the season.

In case I don't ride with you guys again this year, just want to say it's been a pleasure and looking forward to next season.

Steve

#9 ·
we must ride again this year. i've been unable to get away on weekends, but am available now.
i could even go south during the weekdays if given a days notice.........
anyone?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.