Just wanna make sure I'm doing it properly .. so here goes:
- Bike (don't know if it makes any difference): 2000 CBR929RR
- Battery stickers states the following: STD 0.9A x 5-10 hrs
QUICK 4.5A x 1hr
- Battery charger: Canadian Tire Motomaster Model 11-1544-4:
Automatic 1.5A Battery charger/Maintainer for 6V &
- this model comes with the switch where I can switch
6V or 12V
QUESTION: (1) Can I charge this battery with this charger ?
(2) Do I charge it with the switch in 6V or 12V ? or can I use
either depending on how much time I want to charge the
(3) Do I charge it with the (-) clamp clamped to the (-) post
on the battery or do I clamp the (-) clamp to anything
metallic as a ground ?
Thank you in advance