URGENT! insurance agent needed

Thread: URGENT! insurance agent needed

URGENT! insurance agent needed

Well what a pickle i'm in.

To make long story short, i got a VI ticket for my car, and i need to renew my insurance in 2 days (i would fight it if i could, but i couldn't dispute it, only allow to file a complaint against the officer). So my question is, is there away to get around it or am i able to buy temp insurance till the VI is done?

My rant:

It is the most BS VI ticket ever!! (front head lights out, rear licence plate light are not stock color, racing peddles, enlarged muffler) I replaced the lights, i didn't have racing peddles to begin with, and got a smaller muffler for my car. I didn't and don't want to pay somebody 80 bux + tax just to check if my lights are ok so thats why I haven't done PVIP yet. ICBC letter says "Confirmation of a Private Vehical Inspection(PVIP) is required for your vehicle before you can renew your insurance." so i guess i'm out of a car for the week if i cant get this sorted out. Not too sure if anybody else got a hard time from that UBC cop, but i wast mouthing off or anything. dont want to play the race card here, but i sense that he doesnt like asians

2. Remove Advertisements

chances are you cannot even get a day permit, as the vehicle has been tagged for an inspection.

suck it up and get the inspection, then the insurance.

as an idea, maybe stop into a cop shop and ask if they can do the inspection and sign off on it. i doubt they can, or will, but its worth a shot.

You can get a day permit. I bought a 78 FJ40 Land cruiser some years ago. I had to get it inspected before I could insure it as it was tagged for inspection. Slapped a day permit on her and off I went.

Devil's Advocate Array RoadBlur's Avatar
    The slums of new west
    Suzuki XV 2182
    Go coppers! One less hyperblue blinding, fart can toting civic on the road! Now for the opaque tinted rear window having SUV's that slam on their brakes and surprise the shit outta me, VI some of them!
    -=Graduate: Dragon Driving School=-

Raise your pitch forks in the air, shake 'em like ya just don't care!

Langley, BC
    None right now...
    Mr. Murphy:

Silly riceboy got busted. As someone pointed out, you can get day insurance, the reason being that you need to drive it somewhere to get inspected.
    My Picasa Album

Who Is The Butta-man? Array Butter's Avatar
    White Rock
    Honda F4i 2001
    I've had my plates taken before on highway 99, so it depends on what 'box' got checked on the ticket. In my case I couldn't get a day permit... mine had to be towed... it sucked.

Good luck

Whistler, BC
    I'm just here for the intelligent conversation.
    Again, Cindee Pageant. Call her at John Valk Ducati, or pm me for her number.