2003 CBR 600RR (black)
Mileage: 5167 Km
Damage: Minor scratching on right side (unnoticeable unless you are standing right next to the bike and looking for it) from 2 tipovers
- HID lights (both high and low beams)
- Gregg’s flush mount turn signals (black with clear lens)
- Corbin Seat
- Competition Werkes fender eliminator
- Yoshimura RS-5 SS slip-on exhaust
- Puig double bubble windscreen (dark smoke)
- Luggage Locker tank bag (specific for 600RR…will not fit on other bikes)
-Joe Rocket magnetic tank bag
-Honda OEM solo seat cowl
- Bike cover
- black spools(no idea of brand but were purchased at Honda)
- Anaconda rear spool stand
- Bike Cover
- New battery (purchased July ’05)
-brake disc lock
- All stock parts (turn signal wires were cut to splice in the Gregg’s flush mount turn signals)
-headlight housing(no bulbs)
-'04 Yamaha R1 headlight housings with intact projectors
Was going to mod the headlights with the R1 projectors but never got around to it.
- Joe Rocket Speedmaster Leather Jacket (black/silver/white size 40)
- Nankai NRG-34 racing gloves (black size medium)
- Sidi Vertebra Race Carbon boots (black size 7)
The jacket and gloves were purchased in June and only worn a couple times because I mostly rode squid. My insurance ran out in August and they have not been worn since. They still look new with the new leather smell. The boots were purchased the year before and have a couple scuff marks on the right boot due to my last tipover.
To answer a few questions:
I am the second owner. My close friend rode the bike for the '03 summer before selling it to me '04 spring with 1800 km on the odometer.
There are no liens on the bike. It has never been in a traffic accident except the 2 tipovers that I stated in my original post(if you can even call them accidents). Other than the mods and the new battery(OEM battery bought from Granville Island dealership) everything on it is the original part. All stock parts will be included as well as a bottle of fuel stabilizer and a can of chain wax.
The bike has never been on the track. Mainly city riding only with the occasional trip on the highway.
The rear brake recall has been done mid-late spring '04
My friend did the first scheduled service at the Honda dealership on 1st and Boundary. I serviced it again July '04. I did not service the bike this past summer due to the fact that I only insured it for 3 months(June 06 to Aug 06) and rode a total of 7 times in that period.
The bike has been properly stored for winter...ie. fuel stabilizer in full tank, all inlets/outlets sealed. The bike has not been winterized for this winter. Hopefully, I can sell it before I have to do that work.
If you are only interested in the bike and not the riding gear please send an offer that would reasonably reflect the exclusion of that gear.
Last edited by flowrider; 10-24-2005 at 10:25 PM.
Last edited by Allen_600RR; 02-18-2006 at 03:24 AM.