Nutbar in SUV
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nutbar in SUV

Flieger sind Sieger! Array
    Bike
    04 Supersquid 750

Nutbar in SUV

I was on my way to the Chevron on Georgia Monday afternoon to meet Donny, Motorcycle Man and a few others for a ride. I was turning left from Robson onto Bidwell when this guy in a truck decides to run the stop sign and turn left in front of me, as I'm turning left. I took evasive action, and as I went by I yelled at him to wait his turn next time. Then, as I'm filling up at the station, the guy parks behind me, comes running up and, as I turn around, spits right in my eyes and says he's going to kill me. My first reaction was to take him down, but this guy looked pretty crazy: shaved head, gang banger SUV with huge chromies etc. I took the guy's plate, went inside and called the cops, and he took off. Long story short, the plate is 711 DNB, late model domestic SUV (maybe a Yukon), grey with tinted windows and 22-24 inch chrome mags. If you see this guy, be on your guard. Cops say I can press assault charges, but I think now I should have just gone ballistic on him.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    you should have taken your helmet and smashed his fucking face in.
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Thats fucking sad. You did the right thing though by not engagin the idiot but the spit to the face would have been tough not to deal with.

FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH SAT.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    FZ600
    Quote Originally Posted by PUREVIL
    Thats fucking sad. You did the right thing though by not engagin the idiot but the spit to the face would have been tough not to deal with.

FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH SAT.
    That sux man....

Do you have your Hep shots? Last thing you need is to catch it from some asshat.

ridenrain
    As nice as it might have been to flatten that one, a horde of clowns may have tumbled out of that clown car. Send a thank you letter to Sen. Campbel for his nice inclusive neighborhood.

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    Bike
    SV 1000s
    Assault + civil case. Make him pay.

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    would all you motherfucker stop saying "for once i agree with Sat" if i got a dolla for evy time one of you dipshits says it i'd have 18bux now.

u can go after that dude in court easy, its a no brainer, make his life a living fucking hell. PPl with small dicks have even less brains. Make him sell his pice of shit SUV so he can afford the lawyer!
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

. Array
    Bike
    bike
    u can go after that dude in court easy, its a no brainer, make his life a living fucking hell. PPl with small dicks have even less brains. Make him sell his pice of shit SUV so he can afford the lawyer!

DO IT!!!!!! WHY WOULDNT YOU!!!!!! THE GUY ALMSOT KILLED YOU THEN SPAT IN YOUR FACE TO BOOT!!!!!!! GET A LAWYER AND SETTLE PVTLY, HE WONT WANNA GO TO COURT, YOULL EASILY GET A FEW GRAND OUTTA HIM!!!!!!

Bike
    CBR600F4i SOLD!
    for once i don't agree with Sat
    My Photo Gallery!

R.I.P. Danimal

doug
    you had a gas nozzle in your hands. it would have been very easy to "accidently" douse him in gas. he would have shit his pants if you had produced a lighter as well.

and if he parked that close, dousing the suv in gas would have been an added bonus.

well worth getting in trouble from the gas station attendant. i would even offer to help spread the kitty litter around after.

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    I agree with sat.
    I agree with sat.
    I agree with sat.
    I agree with sat.
    I agree with sat.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Motard Central Array FastbyFerreira's Avatar
    Bike
    Motard Central
    Quote Originally Posted by doug
    you had a gas nozzle in your hands. it would have been very easy to "accidently" douse him in gas. he would have shit his pants if you had produced a lighter as well.

and if he parked that close, dousing the suv in gas would have been an added bonus.

well worth getting in trouble from the gas station attendant. i would even offer to help spread the kitty litter around after.

I like your style...
    I Cant Fix Stupid.

Bike
    dirt pig
    damn Doug...u nasty
    "Shoot to thrill play to kill
    Too many women too many pills"

AC/DC

doug
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitdogboy
    damn Doug...u nasty
    i keep saying i am a vendictive fucker but no one believes me. problem is i believe in two eyes for an eye, two teeth for a tooth.

actually, its just my vivid imagination. or the numerous b movies i watch.

i love it when the "ways to ruin a car" or "house" questions come up. i got ways to stink out a house no one would ever think of.

Bike
    1990 kan-o-tuna
    Place the charges. Contact the gas station and get the video recording if they have it.