ugly car crash

Thread: ugly car crash

Registered User Array sprinter 27's Avatar

ugly car crash saw this on speedzilla but thought it has two wheels sooo

North Vancouver
    Suzuki SV650, 2002
    Darwin takes his toll.
    Current:Suzuki SV650, 2002
    Previous:69 Triumph 500, 71 BSA lightning, 73 Triumph Trident, Yamaha DT125, 85 Honda Nighthawk, 88 Harley Sportster, CB 900...hmm I think thats it

Yellow Power Ranger Array Furious Fiero's Avatar
    The Autobahns
    '01 Yellow ZX-6R (sold)
    Ya I saw this a while ago...heard the driver was killed on impact. Thats no suprise I guess. What a loss of 2 things, a life and a million $ supercar. Poor Enzo.

Registered User Array
    SP 125..02 f4i
    that charred out car near the bottom of the page doesnt look like an enzo

User And Abuser Array alternateimpact's Avatar
    2004 CBR 600 F4i
    always got to be an smart ass reply in any thread and "Roadkill"'s reply takes the cake

"The wheels and tires look okay. I wonder how much they want for them?"

Port Coquitlam
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR
    You see this picture and one guy put in this comment

"Judging by the amount and manner of dirt and shrubs dragged onto the the road and that this appears to have been a one car accident, my guess is that the Enzo was travelling at mid to high triple digit speeds when the driver lost control, perhaps by overcorrecting after a high speed pass where the driver had less margin than antiipated or perhaps he came up on slower traffic without a suitable gap to pass and went directly into the weeds. Either way, since there appears to be an absence of any hard barriers, it seems pretty likely that the car went into some violent cartwheeling which tore both the car and its driver into unrestorable pieces. "

"Unless the car was stolen or being recklessly test driven by a friend, family member or a mechanic, this tragic scene clearly illustrates some of the terrible risks associated with being extremely rich."
    Tmustang you are clear for take off