Ok, my insurance expires sometime in September. Wondering if it's worth it or not to insure for another 3 months or if I should contemplate getting a slip-on or full system for the SV in the off-season. With our unpredictable weather, who knows how many days of riding I will get in during October, November and a bit of December. I remember last December we had a period of really sunny and warm weather (well, for December anyway). What would you guys and gals do if in my position.
I don't want to put my SV away for the off-season so soon
As for the exhaust system, it's not for performance, it's mostly for sound, and of course for looks as well. The SV is whisper quiet with the stock system. I would most likely order in a Micron from the states or from the Canadian distributor in Quebec, or if I decide I must get a full system, then I would go with Hindle as they are relatively inexpensive. Anyhow, I'll save that for another thread
Or maybe I will insure for just another month.