BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Stunt vid with lots of Super Moto bikes.

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Pitdogboy 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Danzig, is that who the music is by? I like it! It's new but oddly melodic. Got a lot of the soul of rock in it without the attitude.

#9 ·
1988! ? ! ? ! ?

I missed that era in music I guess. I thought I had a passing familiarity with most of the decent to listen to stuff.

..... oh right, I was into my Jazz and Classical phase then as we were just crawling our way back from the Disco and the resulting Technopop Dance Crap era. Guess I missed a few bits of decent stuff.

#10 ·
TeeTee said:
1988! ? ! ? ! ?

I missed that era in music I guess. I thought I had a passing familiarity with most of the decent to listen to stuff.

..... oh right, I was into my Jazz and Classical phase then as we were just crawling our way back from the Disco and the resulting Technopop Dance Crap era. Guess I missed a few bits of decent stuff.

decent ? glen danzig is a little more then decent ! ever hear of the misfits ? thats glen danzig untill he got all shwacked out on heroin , thats where the band danzig came in !!! black metal at its finest !

#13 ·
^ phffft NIRVANA can rot. They wrecked all the high skool girls in my day. the 'grung' look is not so hot...i really got shafted. Brown overalls and a mack jacket...man it was like a crap shoot taking them home.Ya never got a good read on the goods. Not like you lucky fucks today...God bless what Brittany and Christina did for the high skool boys these days:evilgrin

ya Iam a perv...so what?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.