25cm of new snow..
    who skis at Seymour?

Mount Grouse opening next week i heard?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Big and slow
    I was up there today. MOUNDS of snow. Haven't seen that much up there in more than 10 years. People were skiing/riding into the gully and it had full coverage. One of the best starts to the season for sure. Perfect base snow up there today. A little heavy but excellent coverage.
    Flowbie- Mellowing with age...

Stolen from Atom:
    Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

umm... yeah Array
    Bike
    2003 Yamaha R6
    hey,

I was at seymoure today, pea soup fog so that sucked but with 100+ base who the hell cares, snow was awesome and not too busy.

Matt

~Flying Swan Hot Chick~ Array fireball's Avatar
    Bike
    02 F4i
    Went to Seymour past two days, absolutely amazing up there this weekend ! Two years ago made full use of the season's pass with about 70 trips up to Seymour as I had just moved from Edmonton was loving the local mountains, as for last year, well that was a bust, but if this weekend's conditions is any sort of forecast for the rest of the season, it's going to be unreal. I'm in my 12th season, and today was one of the best riding days I've had.....any one else ride the local mountains today and see the scene from atop? Did it remind anyone else of the Day After Tomorrow?
    Hope to see some fellow riders up there, post up if you ride Seymour.

~Nikki
    Ride in peace Julia - your radiating kindness will live in all of us forever

If you're gonna ride my ass...at least pull my ponytail!

My Pics

Bike
    Big and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball
    Went to Seymour past two days, absolutely amazing up there this weekend ! Two years ago made full use of the season's pass with about 70 trips up to Seymour as I had just moved from Edmonton was loving the local mountains, as for last year, well that was a bust, but if this weekend's conditions is any sort of forecast for the rest of the season, it's going to be unreal. I'm in my 12th season, and today was one of the best riding days I've had.....any one else ride the local mountains today and see the scene from atop? Did it remind anyone else of the Day After Tomorrow?
    Hope to see some fellow riders up there, post up if you ride Seymour.

~Nikki

Low fog in the city is the coolest up on the hill. The whole city looks like it's in a boiling sea with SFU as an island. Best view from the top of Northlands. I think I'm going to head up there on Wednesday for a bit of rip. Tele, ski, or board not sure yet.
    Flowbie- Mellowing with age...

Stolen from Atom:
    Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

KYjelly
    Yeah it looks amazing...The whole sky looks like a sea of clouds. Cool bit was seeing the occasional tower sticking out of it!

Might be heading to Seymour this weekend, cracked rib pending.