After 13 years of operation in Surrey, Chris Daigle and I will be heading in different directions. Chris will be operating a smaller school out of his home in Langley.
I want to thank all my former students for their years of support...RANGERS ALL THE WAY! Well, where does this leave Dat? Well, I have always thought that BC deserves the best in the motorcycle world and I did my best to open a bigger world to my students. Whether it was bringing in the best in the AMA and MotoGp stars to Vancouver or funding trips to Road Atlanta, Laguna Seca, Willow Springs, Portland International Raceway and Pacific Raceway. At my new school, PACIFIC RIDING SCHOOL (PRS)...I will continue to do so and much more. I hope everyone will continue to support my adventures.
For those who know me, I have always believe in hard credentials when it comes down to motorcycle training. But unfortunately, anybody with a class 6 license for 3 years can be a "professional" motorcycle instructor. Sorry, that's not going to jive with PRS, that is why for 2006 I will be teaming up with my new partner Mark "Krammer" Kuger (six-time super sport champion). With Six Number #1 Plate to his name, Mark have the skill and knowledge but importantly continues to be a life long student himself; training with riders like Freddie Spencer. Plus he's a certified motorcycle mechanic journeyman, trained by Honda, Suzuki and Kawasaki.
All operations will remain same but will be under a different name; same SURREY LOCATION, Same staff with Slo-Mo, Chris Fuchs, Roy, Bernie Ryan (Aka Actionmechanic...now PRSMechanic) and a few other additions.
I want to thank Bryan Taylor from Burnay Kawasaki for getting the ball rolling for the Kawasaki sponsorship for PRS. Thanks Bryan, you are the best. I want to thank Shoei, the official helmet of PRS (all students will be equipped with the best helmets on the market). I want to thank Spyke Leathers..the offical leathers of PRS.
PRS will offer the same courses with additions of a dirt program and an ATT course:
- MSA Certification Courses
- Class 6 Road Training
- Motorcycle Maintenace courses with Bernie Ryan and Mark Kuger
- ATT (Advance Technique Training) with Mark Kruger held at Mission Raceway and Pacific Raceway. All mission courses will be held in conjuction with our friends at Westcoast Superbike School.
- Project in the works...Dirt track training with 7- Time AMA Champion Rich Oliver. We are currently working on a property in Langley to meet Rich's standards. Cross your fingers, we're feeling it out to see if there ennough interest first.
- riders’ clinic with the best in the AMA and MotoGp.
We will be looking for one full time instructor to join our team. More info on to come on requirements.
Our website will be up and running soon, thanks to PUREVIL!
Booking for our 2006 courses will commence on Dec 1, 2005.