1997 VFR 750 - tonnes of goodies
This should be about everything you need . . . .
1997 VFR 750 ("rebuilt bike" - apparently a theft recovery, no accident)
Owned for 3 years with NO problems.
Runs PERFECT and best calculations (not verifiable) would be that the milieage is around 25 - 30k. Mechanically just like new.
Here's the list.
- stock and Corbin saddles (with back-rest)
- 2 solo seat cowls (perfect condition - no bump pad)
- GIVI expandable soft bags (huge capacity)
- Joe Rocket two piece tank bag and tail pack
- Lockhart Phillips smoked speedscreen
- TBR slip-on (sounds AMAZING) have the stock pipe too if you need stealth mode
- almost new Pilot Road tires front and back
- new chain and front and rear sprockets
- rebuilt front forks this season
- full service $1100 this season
- running Motul semi-synth since I've had it
- stored indoors until now
Also . . .
- SPYKE leather jacket
- Gaerne boots
- top of the line gloves
- JR Pheonix Jacket with liner
- Arai Signet helmet
I'm 6'3" 210lbs with long arms and a big head. Everything fits me great. Will not sell gear before bike goes.
BIKE (with all the trimmings minus the apparel) $6000
too heart broken about selling to be really flexible on the price. This bike is worth it and will hold it's value for a long time.
Pics. Looks just like every other red 94-97 VFR out there.
Oh Yeah. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.