i'm having a problem with my bike, here are the symptoms..
1) this morning when i opened the choke all the way to warm it, it sat at around 3K rpm instead of the usual 4
2) when accelerating from a stop..bike is hesitant
3) when i chop the throttle on from idle, the bike hesitates and doesnt rev up like normal
4) the sound of the bike is different, it sounds more like a growl or bark..sounds like its coming from the carb area right underneath the aribox which i took off to take a closer look
5) when i rev it up past about 4K rpm it seems to be running but
the sound is still there
6) i used brand new gas out of a bottle to make sure it wasnt the gas in the gas tank causing the problem.
7) the bike was in the rain overnight but it worked fine that day and night and the problem didnt happen until this morning
any feedback is appreciated...