I have an appointment at 9am at NS Suzuki Yamaha. However it is forecast to snow ~ 5cm and I live a little higher up so it will be thicker.
Riding on plowed slushy roads realistic/doable? Would have to pick it up that afternoon as well. It wont be 'clear' until a week from now according to the forecast.
Should I 'man up' or call in and book another day? I want to get it out of the way but I don't want to drop/crash my bike.