I have for sale one set of 4 Enkei (Japanese racing wheel manufacturer)wheels. Mounted on them are a set of Nexen 205/45 16 low-profile Z rated tires.The wheels are 4x100 standard 4 bolt wheel pattern, and can also be mounted to 8 bolt patterns. They are a universal 4 bolt so they will fit on almost any vehical with the 4 bolt pattern. The set comes with 16 low-profile lugnuts. The wheels came off a 98 Integra and will fit most hondas / toyotas.

The wheels are in VERY good shape and show very minimal wear, very little curb rub (only on one wheel). The tires have about 85% left on them. They were used for a few months this summer and came off in august when the car sold. They include everything to mount onto your car and are already computer balanced..

Installed & balanced on my car they cost about $2000. I am asking $800 but I am open to offers as they are taking up alot of space in my condo and would like to get rid of them ASAP.

Please call me anytime at 604-329-5626. If i do not answer please leave a message as I have my phone on me at all times but may not hear it ring. LOCAL BUYERS ONLY, No Frauds thanks!

Pictures of the wheels here: http://vancouver.craigslist.org/pts/116779180.html