Help me out !!!!

Thread: Help me out !!!!

Registered User Array
    Bike

Help me out !!!!

Hey guys im in deperate need to sell my car

Im really interested in trading for a sportbike as well with some cash, any ideas what I should do ? thanks for your time guys

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    Bike
    SV 1000s
    Sell the car privately and buy a used/slight used bike privately.

Do you have a specific bike in mind?
    The best time to buy (used/new) would be around Jan/Feb.

edit - after looking through his past posts (which consist of 3 different BS ads), I'm confused why you would be asking such a question, obviously you have sales experience as you were selling 3 different vehicles.

Oh and after you posted 3 pages worth of techno babble on the Infinity G20 that most buyers will never read, you failed to mention the KMs on the vehicle and its rebuilt status.

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=59661
    Last edited by REVELATIONS; 12-10-2005 at 01:30 PM.

Bike
    Buy & Sell or Auto Trader. Doesn't take a brain scientist to figure out how to sell a car.
    Once you have money from your car....buy a bike.
    Man, I'm freakin brilliant coming up with these amazing ideas today, hang over and all.

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    Bike
    bah
    There is this store (I forget what one) that sells these cool signs that say "for sale" on them. I think they are red and white. You even have space for a phone number and price on it!

doug
    what kind of car is it?

more details than "i have a car i want to sell" could help get it sold.

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    Bike
    Derbi
    buy and sell
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves

Bike
    vtr1000
    maybe this is one of those "viral marketing" / "suspense" ads.. like the billboards that say "Coming, Dec 9, 2005" with a picture of a blue sky and a cloth covered box..
    Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

Registered User Array radmtrbkr's Avatar
    Bike
    Gravity Warp Drive
    Quote Originally Posted by dapper_remy
    Hey guys im in deperate need to sell my car

Im really interested in trading for a sportbike as well with some cash, any ideas what I should do ? thanks for your time guys
    i'll sell you my bike for $10,000 and your car

Bike
    SV 650S
    Quote Originally Posted by cosworth
    There is this store (I forget what one) that sells these cool signs that say "for sale" on them. I think they are red and white. You even have space for a phone number and price on it!
    They also have ones with black backgrounds with the red and white lettering.

We're such jerks....

Registered User Array
    Bike
    190 kms
    I have one and only one car for sale, the only other car that might be slighty realated to me is my friends truck, which is simply me doing him a favor. The car is not rebuilt status thanks...

??

Oh and after you posted 3 pages worth of techno babble on the Infinity G20 that most buyers will never read, you failed to mention the KMs on the vehicle and its rebuilt status.

and second of all, I was looking for something a little more creative thank a red sign, or buysell, but thank you for your input

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=59661[/QUOTE]

Registered User Array
    Bike
    ooooooooooooh, k, now I understand where your coming from, the explorer truck the family decided to keep, and never sold it and arent planning to, if that clears any confusion up..

Bike
    190 kms

and second of all, I was looking for something a little more creative thank a red sign, or buysell, but thank you for your input
    Maybe you should hire a sky writer. He could spell out all those specs in the sky. Not many people advertise in sky writing anymore since the inception of the internet. You could be the first in a long time and you could focus the ad on older people as the sky writing will bring back nostalgic memories of a simpler time.

Registered User Array radmtrbkr's Avatar
    Bike
    Gravity Warp Drive
    Quote Originally Posted by kuldip
    Maybe you should hire a sky writer. He could spell out all those specs in the sky. Not many people advertise in sky writing anymore since the inception of the internet. You could be the first in a long time and you could focus the ad on older people as the sky writing will bring back nostalgic memories of a simpler time.
    bahhhhhahhhhhhh

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    Bike
    SV 1000s
    190 kms
    I have one and only one car for sale, the only other car that might be slighty realated to me is my friends truck, which is simply me doing him a favor. The car is not rebuilt status thanks...
    Maybe you should take the hint and simplify your ad to something comprehendable....add the KMS and the non-rebuilt status to the listing as well. I dont think the price is out of the norm for a 95 Infinity.

Oh and try not to piss of the mods by bumping your ad every 3 days.