BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

I want 2 paint my ninja. Who do you recomend i have it done by?

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Lyzic 
G
#1 ·
I would love to paint my green/ black ninja to yellow, maybe some small graphics into it or a 2 tone paint job not sure but detinatly have it painted yellow. Who out there knows where i can i have my bike painted, and how much am i looking at to have this done.

#3 ·
I've had some paint done in the past by the guy that paints all of Burnaby Kawasaki's bikes. He's top notch believe me!! his name is Leedam. The guy is from South Africa, is very buisness minded and very friendly. He has his paint shop next to his house and put's out some very nice product, not to mention his prices are incredible. If you'd like his phone number, just pm me and I'll give it too you.

Cheers.

Randy

#5 ·
Layed-Out Paint Werks, did my street bike and will be sponsoring my race bike, does really nice work, good prices, graphics, custom stuff, cars trucks and bikes, or whatever you like....Gravity5 on this site or PM me for his cell # lives and works in Chilliwack which is closer to you than Borderline.....

G
#7 ·
yeh thanks thats enough of that you ass.

Im still a baby ,lots more to learn around here ,there is so many choices for sportbike painting lately that its the customer who wins regardless.Check all the prices and efforts of everybody ,youl get what you want im sure.

#12 ·
Maui Kawi said:
I've had some paint done in the past by the guy that paints all of Burnaby Kawasaki's bikes. He's top notch believe me!! his name is Leedam. The guy is from South Africa, is very buisness minded and very friendly. He has his paint shop next to his house and put's out some very nice product, not to mention his prices are incredible. If you'd like his phone number, just pm me and I'll give it too you.

Cheers.

Randy

I would like the number if you could please post it.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.