Supermoto USA NW, 2006 promotional video

Thread: Supermoto USA NW, 2006 promotional video

Registered User Array
    Seattle, WA
    2004 KTM 525 SMR

Supermoto USA NW, 2006 promotional video

its about 50mb, so give it time to download.

Patrick did an enormous amount of work on this.

2. Remove Advertisements

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    Were did I put that tissue?
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."

User And Abuser Array alternateimpact's Avatar
    2004 CBR 600 F4i
    That was really cool!

kind of makes me want to motard my KLX.....but not yet

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Quote Originally Posted by alternateimpact
    That was really cool!

kind of makes me want to motard my KLX.....but not yet
    Start shopping for a set of motard wheels. Or even a second set of stockers. Mount up a set of one of the brands of smooth DS rubber and go play! I've got a Trailwing front and a Pirelli Scorpion rear and while it works pretty darn good there's even better rubber out there.

I've had the DR350 out at Boundry Bay and embarrased a few sportbikers with it. And at Troy's first Motard Invitational at Tradex I had it out as well. It's amazing what these dualies can do with even smoother stock sized tires let alone 17's and sport rubber.

The nice thing is that even with the stock 21 front and 17/18/19? rear set up with smoothie rubber the street riding on any highways is a lot less squirmy. Those knobbies don't really like higher speeds and tend to overheat. At the Dead Zone rally my bud's and I bailed about 1/2 way through (lots of mud and new rider = exhaustion) and came back on the highway at 100 to 110. Even with the tires blown up to 34'ish psi the front was blue and hot to the touch when we got back. Not a good thing....
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

keepin' it steel Array GuySmiley's Avatar
    That was really well done.
    Mr. Burns: "Remember Homer, there is no muscle stronger than the human heart."
    Homer: "What about the weiner? I saw some guy on TV lift a can of paint with his."