Sweet Civic & Accord 4sale must see!

Thread: Sweet Civic & Accord 4sale must see!

Sweet Civic & Accord 4sale must see!

First is:

1999 Honda Civic,Silver, Sunroof, fully loaded and absolutely mint inside, full body kit, CF hood, brand new never mounted Carbon fenders with air duck, Simply the best adjustable Momo race seats you can buy, cf gauge pods and dash trim (looks great) Hover trunk conversion, 2 brand new 12 inch subs in a very cool plexi/wood box (u can see the chrome backs of the subs) 1000watt kenwood amp, keenwood door and rear speakers, Volk racing rims on 4 brand new low pros, the car is lowered with Eibach springs, aftermarket sway bars etc simply put it handles as if on rails, very smooth responsive ride. I wont list all the engine mods as to give away exactly whats under the hood but almost new Jackson Racing super charger with duel performance rad set up ie one for the engine and one for the SC’r , ecu, full headers/exhaust and way to much other goodies to list off. Options of reverse camera and tv/video rearview mirror available too (still in the box never mounted) Chrome/mirrored window tint.(can also take out system to lower the price etc)
    Despite all of this I don’t know exact 1/4 mile times and its never been raced or abused, I actually rarely drive it/used as 2 or 3rd car always indoor/garage stored. To say this car is fast would be an understatement it absolutely hauls ass. I also wont list HP estimates you’ll have to see for yourself
    Taking offers $12,000 just over 100k's

2nd is:
    1996 Honda Accord, white, fully loaded with leather interior and sunroof, full body kit, system with custom tv installed in console, and back of the head rests, deck moved to glove box, no xbox etc but I could easily install anything like that if you desired. Slammed with Tien springs, gorgeous Volk rims on 4 brand new low pros, full headers/exhaust, custom air intake and other engine mods. Again another fast well taken care of ride that looks and sounds great! taking offers $10k obo for quick sale 125ish k's

I want to add that both of these cars are mature owned and neither is a daily driver. I build, wire and do custom work to cars on the side as a hobby and because of that these cars are now expendable.
    Both of these cars are tastefully done and obviously if you are in the market for something like this Im sure you realise how under valued they are priced at. They are located in Victoria and I would encourage you to feel free to ask any questions etc

I am also selling 2005 Fully loaded Dodge Ram1500 every available option, (tow package) low K’s full maintaince records still under warranty sacerfice $38,000 retail $48k
    Last edited by Evil_Genius; 01-13-2006 at 08:27 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Ill add a link later with bigger pictures they dont seem to fit here right now..

these are in my garage as of now and not advertised for sale but if i have to go that far i will ask more.. quick sale!

bump pictures today or tomorow

Tons of parts not listed on both cars