Powertools for sale

Thread: Powertools for sale

Powertools for sale

OK I'm a tool whore and I'm replacing some of my fleet so I have some stuff for sale. Its all in very good to excellent condition and in working order. Everyone knows how picky I am about my stuff. I work inside so everything stays nice and clean & dry.
    Here's a list of things:

DeWalt Radio/Charger $100 SOLD

Dewalt Recipricating saw $50 SOLD

Dewalt 18v XRP+ Cordless Hammerdrill/Driver with 2 batteries SOLD

Dewalt 18v XRP+ Cordless Circular saw combo with 2 batteries and 1hr tune-up diagnostic charger and hard case $150 SOLD

Ridgid 14.4V cordless impact driver with 1 batterie plus and extra High Capacity battery (cost was $80) and 20 min charger (30 min for High Capacity) and hard case $175

Paslode 16g straight magazine finish nailer with hard case $125 STILL AVAILABLE
    Porter Cable 18g 2" brad nailer $50 SOLD

Porter Cable portable compressor $125 STILL AVAILABLE

Skil variable speed/ variable orbit jig saw $50 STILL AVAILABLE

Hitachi 14.4V Cordless clutch driver/drill w/flashlight with 2 batteries bit set and hard case $150
    (I have two of these units- both have been used less than 2 hours) SOLD & SOLD
    Hitachi 12V cordless impact driver with 2 batteries, charger and hard case $100 STILL AVAILABLE

Prices are negotiable on multiple purchases
    Anything you are looking for and didn't see-let me know, I'm getting new stuff all the time.

I will put some pics up soon pm me if you need ' em right away.
    Last edited by BluNineR; 01-17-2006 at 09:16 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

pics of some of the items
    Last edited by BluNineR; 01-08-2006 at 01:11 PM.

BUMP with updates