BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

600rr write off

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  pgdsm 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey I have a naked 600rr. I wrote it off in the end off May last year. ICBC just told me that they can salvage it or I can get it back. I havn't seen it yet but I would imagine the front forks are definatly shot. I t-boned a car.
If any one is interested let me know. I will see if I can get some pictures in the next cppl days.

#7 ·
pgdsm said:
Hey I have a naked 600rr. I wrote it off in the end off May last year. ICBC just told me that they can salvage it or I can get it back. I havn't seen it yet but I would imagine the front forks are definatly shot. I t-boned a car.
If any one is interested let me know. I will see if I can get some pictures in the next cppl days.
Dont be stupid, you owe me you bastard. I want it. ill come up with parts to turn it into a crazy ass stunner. Hook it up. And by the looks of you i guarantee the front forks are gooned. Pm me i havent heard from ya in ages, hows the recovery comming

#11 ·
Im doing alright now I suppose im able to walk fairly decently. Iwont be able to do my old job anymore so thinkin about going to get myself a new trade. Probably welding.

As for the bike I am getting pictures Monday and I will send them to whoever wants them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.