Stunters need more support at the Bikeshow !!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stunters need more support at the Bikeshow !!

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR

Stunters need more support at the Bikeshow !!

Come on out to the bike show this year . The entertainment part in the tent has been great. The 5thgear tent is located in the big tent. We've hardly sold a thing in there. Which really sucks because we brought in Speedrag which has riding pants for $79 , Jackets of top notch guality Starting at $140 better than Joe Rocket or Technic for half the price and we've got our 5thgear clothing women and men's on for cheap.

So think about next time your at a stuntshow , minimotard , trialsbike, New Riders Network , Boundary Bay, weekend family dirtbike trips.... or whatever events we put. It's the fact you spend your money at our shop that we can afford to do this. Otherwise these events would never happen and no other shop will ever do them. So where does your money really go farther ??? We appreciate all our customers but we're anxious to meet more friends and continue supporting the bike community.

Bike
    Big and slow
    Dammit support Bill!
    Buy some of the Speedrags clothes and get hot chicks like this:

Not to mention but those clothes look nice. Check it out at http://www.speedrag.com/

Seriously though. Pony up you cheap buggers.
    Flowbie- Mellowing with age...

Stolen from Atom:
    Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

FAROH
    get to 5th gear and support the locals !!! i see the stands packed and then everyone falls off to buy elsewhere ,,grab a shirt or something ,,its good for the local economy.

or it this another lost cause by the 5th gear folks throwing money and effort at the community and falling on deaf ears and empty pockets.Pretty soon boundry bay and new riders network ,,stuff like that wil be gone cuz im sure bills gonna get fed up with giving to just takers.(not always ,,but sometimes)

not a guilt trip you may not even care ,but its not free to do these things.and they are intended for your consumption ,,just try and return the favour when you can

Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    post the show times again dude
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPag...FD&Member=2483
    http://daytonaparty.shawwebspace.ca/
    DO IT!

User And Abuser Array alternateimpact's Avatar
    Bike
    2004 CBR 600 F4i
    And Bills vetenarian bills for diesal just continue to sky rocket so help him out! LOL!

You have put on an awesome show there bill, and I will make my way over on one of my brakes and check some stuff out at your booth

cheers buddy!

teeth or keys,you decide Array J.B.'s Avatar
    Bike
    choppa
    Awsome!
    It's so cool how my video's are sold out at the go video booth at 40 dollars a pop,But bill anouncing to the 1000's of people watching the free stunt show to please support your local riders and stop by the booth to pick up a shirt or a video for 20 bucks.
    I sold 2 video's after that and I think bill sold a shirt or two.
    Something is crazy about this town no love at all,but head to PENTICITON (bro) do a show for 300 people and then sell 100+ video's in 2 hours?
    We Thank everyone who has bought or even came up and said hey but some of things that go on I guess i just don't get.
    Got your keyboard?
    --Ride on Dan--

www.extremeriderz.com

www.borderlinecustomcycle.com

FAROH
    if you watch the show ,thats the extremeriderz, FISH .J.B ,,al the guys ,,,,buy the video and see some more sick shit .ROCK THE 40oz aint some bullshit wheelie,endo shaky camera garbage,,its actually edited and produced like something you can actually watch all the way throu and you can see local lanmarks in the backgrounds,,makes it more interesting , unlike most stunt vids.

this aint people begging for your help to feed the homeless .they will all make money eventualy and mostly unfortunately in other places but here . Yeh theres ebay ,internet and the world at your fingertips ,,at least stop in and give em a heads up that you know they are there and trying to give to the community .at least a thanks,,wont pay the bills but its a start .

Bike
    yz250f
    Not to mention that Sat and I are still filming for a NEW dvd that will be released VERY SOON...stop by 5TH gear and say hi and make sure you're in the stands for the show and maybe you'll be in some footage "wink wink".

Bill is not scrimping on any expense to make sure you guys have awesome gear AND see a great show.....its time to give back for all those times you've gotten a GREAT deal at his shop!

The kids are having a blast also, make sure you bring the little ones out so they can watch Billy continue to crush the hell out of a car with a QUAD

Bike
    pedalling like a madman
    my buddy tried to watch the stunts and some security told him that he couldn't

i guess you only let people watch the shows rather than practice?

rock the 40 oz Array FiSh_Extreme's Avatar
    Bike
    06 636 / cbr900rr / cbr600f4i
    Another note, i just blew up my f4i motor at the FREE stunt show yesterday, now i gotta put out a thousand plus bucks for another one....

show has cost me around $700 now, please buy a dvd.
    extremeriderz.com

westcoast #1

R.I.P danimal, i will NEVER forget you man. 1982-2005

Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling,
    "Bang!"

Bike
    yz250f
    security cant stamp your hand if you leave the tent, and then how will they keep track of who comes and goes right.....plus there's the safety issues involved and laibility if someones injured....I dont think it's unreasonable for them to stop you from being in an "off limits" area :P You'll see plenty during the show as it is.

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    Everyone from this site that comes out needs to support these guys, grab a shirt as they are pretty snazzy or a dvd wich is even better. Still considered one of the best extreme bike films out there. Help fish get his bike up and runnin' again.
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Bike
    2006 GSXR 1000
    Wish I could come check it out.. but i've got PRS this weekend.
    I really like the look of the speedrag stuff.. too bad they dont have anything in my size..

Ryan
    “Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence”.

Don't Get Shot In The Back!

"Experience" THX Rogger. Array PressurePoint's Avatar
    Bike
    Its Naked
    I bought a pair of Speedrag pants off of Bill on Friday and are loving them. They are the nicest looking pair of pants there. They dont look like crappy snow pants. Take a look at them if your there.

contradiction incarnate Array slam's Avatar
    Bike
    TBA
    finally bought the "Rock the 40oz" DVD at the show yesterday.
    the stunters were really great to watch.
    the trials riders were really pretty cool too.

Damnit, now I've gotta add a trials bike to the list of bikes I want.
    nobody gets out alive