Scanner with a document feeder?

Thread: Scanner with a document feeder?

Scanner with a document feeder?

Does anyone have a scanner for their computer with an automatic document feeder on it?

It doesn't matter whether it's an all-in-one unit, or a standalone scanner, I'm just looking for something that works well scanning 8.5x11 and 8.5x14 documents.

And if you have one, what do you like and what don't you like about it? Would you buy a different one?

Newbie Poser Squid Array bafflebrain's Avatar
    here and there
    bad, m'kay?
    I just got a client of mine a Canon MF5730 from Staples for $199.00 It is like this one except for faxing. There should be some left at the West Van location.

Laser printer, photocopier and colour scanner with document feeder.

The self feeding document scanner is very smooth and quick. Cannot go wrong with Canon.
    Last edited by bafflebrain; 02-01-2006 at 07:56 PM.
    "It's not my fault your slow!"

the first one I bought was a all in one from lasted me a long time and my parents are still using it. I preffer HP if you're gonna use it as a stand alone, thier software sucks though...takes a long time to install and if it fails you have to do a complete uninstall and that takes forever as well. I teched HP printers and all in ones for a few years so I can pretty much fix anything that goes wrong with them with my eyes closed so thats the only reason why I'd own one.

Shop around, call the tech lines or the shopping lines....its better to get info from a tech then a saleman.