Thread: check out these tire prices

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP

check out these tire prices
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

2. Remove Advertisements

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    So where's the 160's? I'll have to email them. Not that great a deal. It figures out to about $320 to $330 a set Canadian and then there will be shipping.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

back on the street Array lowlife's Avatar
    2008 GSXR 750 (race only), 2015 Ninja 1000 (street)
    would be nice to know what local shops carry which brand and for what price.....I know Mspeed carries Pirelli, and I think most dealers can get whatever you want, but would be nice to see who's got which brand on sale....I may have enough in the budget for 1 or 2 sets.....
    WMRC #97
    EMRA/CMRA #97

The Mighty One
    If there is a time of year to buy race tires, this time of year is generally it. A lot of the time there is surpluss stock from last year to clear out with the race tires. If you want to know, just call Mspeed and ask. 604-294-3354. I bought hopefully everything I'll be needing for next year a few months ago.

I've been trying to keep an eye out for information on other brands to hammer out our contingency program for next year and so far there's nothing that's 100% confirmed locally aside from Pirelli. Bridgestone was available last year but I haven't been able to confirm that they'll be back again next year.