For some reason my other thread got locked (if it's cause I posted too many times, it's kind of hard not to as you can't fit all the pictures on one post)
In any case, all of the following is still for sale, there has been interest, but then no one ever gets back to me... weird!
- Tamron Catadioptric Zoom Spotting Scope **SALE PENDING**
Works awesome, I was amazed how much zoom 60X is!
- SOG Field Pup knife
great condition, only ever used for rope cutting, easy jobs
Beautiful, functional knife.
leather sheath (well-worn)
(free House of Knives sharpening coupon!)
- US Military "L-shaped" flashlight (model MX-991/U)
Great condition, "flash" button is stiff
6 coloured lenses, runs on 2 D batteries
- iPod Belkin car charger
- Cort Electric Guitar **SALE PENDING**
blue, good beginner instrument, great condition
Inludes metal slide, "wah-wah" bar, soft case (kind of ratty looking), picks.
- K2 Rollerblades size13
bought 2002, hardly used (orignal wheels)
- older (mid-late 90's) K2 Fatbob snowboard 164cm. Very wide, good for a beginner teen with big-ass feet
+ Liquid bindings (metal and high-strength plastic)
- Salomon snowboard boots (like new, used maybe 6 times)
size 13, bought in 03/04, perfect condition, no-tie laces, very comfortable.
- Hardware/software for Canon PowerShot S410 Digital Elph
I lost the camera, but still have everything it came with in the box (including the box):
Battery Charger CB-2LS
AV Cable AVC-DC300
Interface Cable (USB) IFC-400PCU
Software CD's: Camera Suite 1.3, Digital Camera Solution Disk 17.1
All user's manuals, warranty cards, quick start guides
+ Future Shop Digital Camera Starter Kit DVD w/ photo printing sheets.
Hell, I still have the RECEIPT with 4 year extended Future Shop warranty!!
Open to offers
- Case Logic car sun visor CD holder (10 CD's) + zipper pouch
- Case Logic car sun visor CD holder (20 CD's) double layered
- Football "Cowboy Collar"
It's the thing that keeps your head from getting shoved too far back. Goes on under shoulder pads.
Used 2 seasons highschool football, great for linemen, linebackers.
Go to the old thread for photos: http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=64015