Oh God Kawasaki Sponsors Nascrap
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oh God Kawasaki Sponsors Nascrap

Oh God Kawasaki Sponsors Nascrap

well pureevil your fantasy KAWI diss has come true

TUrned on SPEED ,and nascar race today is being sponsored by KAWASAKI ,,no lie
    what in the HELL ??? kawi is ever so quickly becoming BUELL.

now i know why kawi is going downhill they have nasgoofs on the design floor
    ruined the zx10r ,14r is hideous ,still make a shitty looking 600 (at least from the tank back ) dont make me trade in my green for something else you idiots .

im gonna keep this up for KAWI till they stop fuking around !

2. Remove Advertisements

in other news...

kawasaki is making helicopters.

this is enough to make me stop flying. kawi = junk even in mid air.

Registered User Array fish_antlers's Avatar
    whatever a plant system is, they make those too!

The Mighty One
    ewwwwwww.......why oh why would Kawi have anything to do with Nascar. Are those hillbillies finally starting to give the metric cruisers some respect?

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Because hillbillies luv 4 wheeler ATV's with gun racks that come standard and Kawi makes those too.....
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee
    Because hillbillies luv 4 wheeler ATV's with gun racks that come standard and Kawi makes those too.....
    This is true. Plus Nascar is a huge money maker, regardless of your opinion on Nascar, its fact.

Im going to buy a Kawasaki one day and its going to be the ultimate flame fest. HAHAHAHA I cant wait.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

2005 CBR 600RR
    I heard Kawasaki was making poo flavoured ice cream

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    makes me think about someday buying a Suzuki.
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    hard in the mac
    I've been reading this forums, what's up with all the Kawasaki hating?

Rad Rad Robotank! Array irishalcoholic's Avatar
    1984 Interceptor 500
    Quote Originally Posted by made Man
    I've been reading this forums, what's up with all the Kawasaki hating?
    It's called Kawasaki HEAVY Industries for a reason.... mainly cause Kawi = heavy junk
    The Ages Of Women
    1. Between the ages of 16 and 18, she is like Africa, virgin and unexplored.
    2. Between the ages of 19 and 35, she is like Asia, hot and exotic.
    3. Between the ages of 36 and 45, she is like America, fully explored, breathtakingly beautiful, and free with her resources.
    4. Between the ages of 46 and 56, she is like Europe, exhausted but still has points of interest.
    5. After 56 she is like Australia, everybody knows it's down there but who gives a damn?

Old Honda and an older Duc.
    I don't think a guy with a 22 year old Honda should be calling anyone else's bike JUNK. Do you?

Hate the sport, not the game.
    Best quote I heard was from someone in down south US who said if they wanted to watch retards drive round in circles, he'd go down to the local wall mart parking lot.

Newbie Poser Squid Array bafflebrain's Avatar
    here and there
    bad, m'kay?
    Thats all right...my favourity car maker Toyota is already there so I am not reeling from shock
    "It's not my fault your slow!"

Mission, BC
    2004 R1, 2005 DL1000 V-Strom
    Motorcycles are actually just a small venture compared to other industries Kawasaki has it's hands in.

And let's all be honest. Kawasaki's are just as good as any of the other big four.

I'm kinda distainful of all this Kawi=Junk bullshit. Especially with Burnaby Kawasaki being a big part of our m/c community and a single brand dealership. I can only guess that newbies would be heavily influenced by a bunch of insider-joking.

Personal opinions are fine, but this mainstream Kawi bashing has been taken too far.

Reformatted to fit your screen.