Moto Safety Crew- WEBC

Thread: Moto Safety Crew- WEBC

Sarah Coates

Moto Safety Crew- WEBC

The Weekend to End Breast Cancer is a journey of 60 kilometers taken with one goal in mind; to bring us one step closer to the end of breast cancer. Thousands of men and women will take to the streets to celebrate victories won, honour lives lost and make their courageous contribution to record-breaking fundraising and consciousness-raising efforts.

Our event happens because of our volunteers and I wanted to bring one team to your attention. The Motor Safety Crew rides motorcycles along side our Walkers to ensure they traverse and cross busy streets and intersections safely. This is a wonderful opportunity for riding clubs, associations, teams and groups of all kind to join the growing community of the Weekend to End Breast Cancer and contribute your valuable skills and abilities to our success. Please pass on this information to others who are interested.

The third annual Weekend will take place here in Vancouver from August 18-20, 2006. Over the past two years, this event has raised over 12 million dollars for the British Columbia Cancer Foundation. Monies raised are invested into critical research and enhancing leading-edge breast cancer detection and treatment throughout the province. A new research program headed by world-renowned scientist Dr. Sam Aparicio and the purchase of a new digital mammography machine are some of the direct results of the Weekend to End Breast Cancer.

Call me at 604-684-9255 or email me at if you're interested.

Sarah Coates.
    Last edited by Sarah Coates; 03-01-2006 at 02:48 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Right here
    '04 CBR F4i
    I also posted in the main forum on this.
    Sounds like a mission for HC girls, no? hehe ok maybe not. Anyway, I'll be going so if yer going, give me a buzz

I'd love to arrange some kind of ride around this too if possible. Not sure of the times, though. Just a thought.

- CJ
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory. ~Author Unknown

Black and red is the new blue!!

2004 500 Kawasaki Ninja
    BAHHH!!!! I would totally do it (my pathfinders, the 12-14 year old girl guide members, do the tents up, tents down thing) but we're (15 pathfinders and 4 leaders) are in England over that time period!!!

But that'd definetly a hot chicks thing....