BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

OK...so who is coming to the first trackday in Seattle...Friday March 31st

4K views 66 replies 16 participants last post by  Alstare 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys...I know it's early but I wanted to get a thread started for the first trackday March 31st in Seattle, It is a Friday before the first WMRRA race weekend. If you could respond or PM and I will keep the list updated. If you could send me a PM when you have officially registered with your real name ( I will not post it) but it will allow me to keep track of bcsb names vs who is on the registration list.

REMEMBER - when you register online at www.adrenalinefreaks.com please add in the notes that you are part of "Amber Rimes Canadian Group"

I will post the discounted prices for 2006 as soon as I get them

PLEASE PAY $145USD VIA PAYPAL/VISA OR SEND A USD CHEQUE (IF WE REACH 21 RIDERS THE PRICE WILL GO TO $130) please make sure you have registered yourself @ www.adrenalinefreaks.com

OFFICIALLY REGISTERED
Pacsteel
CG
rscudiver
Adella S.
Kirby S.
SJOE
cam
lowside
knox
Radek
Steadyeddie
Moose
Mosquito
Chad

REPLIED WITH A YES RESPONSE

MAYBE'S
slipknot
squire
the Newf

See less See more
#29 ·
CG said:
paypal $145 to whom? the adrenaline freaks site has a pre-set paypal link for $155, do i pay that then i get reimbursed later? They also add 4% on top of that for paypal fees, do we add that onto the $145 if paying thru paypal?

I don't use paypal, but I believe that you go into your account and add their paypal account to a payment...that way you can put whatever amount you want. If you want to aviod the 4% pay pal fee then you'll have to send a cheque in USD to them. Or arrange to bring me the USD cash...let me know if you need to do that.

Thanks,
Amber

#30 ·
Amber said:
good news...more deals for the Canadian Adrenaline trackday group ....

If any of you need to pick up a few things before the trackday or need any service done, the following specials are offered to anyone who is REGISTERED for the March 31st trackday

25% off brake pads
25% off tires (race, street and Rains....)
25% off labour

PM me if you have any questions and I will send you the details

Thanks,
Amber
don't forget to stop by MSpeed if you need anything to get ready for the trackday...Might be a good idea to pick up some Rain tires! It's reverse psychology...if we all bring rains it won't rain.... :flashy

#32 ·
Yippee only one week to go!

16 registered so far....

Please make sure if you have any questions about going down or the trackday itself let me know. Here are a bunch of helpful websites

www.wmrra.com the race club for schedule for sat/sun it also has the track map and directions to the track

www.adrenalinefreaks.com - hopefully you have all been there to register!

www.peppertreeauburn.com (if you need a hotel ask for a discounted rate of 79.95 per night)

If you are planning on camping/sleeping in your vehicle you must stay outside the gates closest to the road. if you get down there early the gates may be open and you can use the showers (very clean) but if you stay inside the gates the track owners will fine you (yes it has happened before, i think it is a couple hundred $$)

www.eastsidemotosports.com if you have time on your trip to stop in and check the tracks main supporting dealership, suzuki, ducati, yamaha and accessories. they are on your way if you take the 405 to the track....they have a huge showroom ( if you are heading down during rush hour on thursday the 405 is faster)

http://studio819.smugmug.com for track pictures. Brandon will be set up to sell trackside cd's and prints of you out on the track Fri/sat/sun

www.supermall.com for those of you who NEED to shop, the supermall outlet mall is about 5 minutes from the track

hope these help!

#36 · (Edited)
and if anyone has any special needs, a garage to do repairs, or maybe a place to crash....PM me or email me. I live about 35 minutes away from the track which is not the greatest I know...but for those of you that are racing WMRRA and need extra time to work on your bike I have a house with a 2 car garage that we don't use (still has mostly empty boxes from when we moved in)

I'll be there all three days! Can't wait for this, especially after seeing the photos from 2-Fast's new photog.

edited to add, I live about 15 minutes away from Eastside MotoSports also

#42 ·
Bwaaahaaaa haaaa haaaa! I didn't even realize what I said. DOH!

That reminds me of the time at Mission, I had my wife and kids with me. I was describing to Tyler how my kids were polishing my bike. Then he asked me what my wife's job was. I said, "Oh she is polishing my helmet." We couldn't stop laughing in the grand stands.:roflmao

#45 ·
If you haven't tried Adrenaline Freaks or Seattle, its a must do. Ssssoooo different from our track. A lot "flowier", not as much hard on the gas, hard on the brakes, just a lot of hard on the gas!!! Turn one is "character building", hold on and have faith!! And the elevation drop through 3-4 is an experience, I can only imagine the corkscrew at Laguna. Its so worth it! Everybody have a blast and come back safe.

#46 ·
Oh yeah, Seattle is tons of fun. I agree it's all gas, overall not as technical as mission, but 3-4 is pretty interesting and takes some getting used to.. I totally recommend it, we went last year and we'll be back this year for sure.

#47 ·
What a riot. It was sunny and we had a dry track all day until the last run around 3:30 when it rained in turn 2-3-4 but the rest was dry because the track is so big. I entered two classes and got to ride for 40 minutes every hour....it was awesome. Wicked speed and good lap times all around except for my ZX6 with the Mission gearing wouldn't go much over the 225kmph. The ZX10!!! Holy F@#k pulled until 260 and then I had to shift it back from fifth gear to fourth for turn two. Just wicked power. Thanks again to Colin and Amber for organizing this.

#48 ·
rscudiver said:
What a riot. It was sunny and we had a dry track all day until the last run around 3:30 when it rained in turn 2-3-4 but the rest was dry because the track is so big. I entered two classes and got to ride for 40 minutes every hour....it was awesome. Wicked speed and good lap times all around except for my ZX6 with the Mission gearing wouldn't go much over the 225kmph. The ZX10!!! Holy F@#k pulled until 260 and then I had to shift it back from fifth gear to fourth for turn two. Just wicked power. Thanks again to Colin and Amber for organizing this.
ya man, turn 1 at 240kph, what a rush! the its OH CRAP turn two is comming, now wheres that brake lever. lol

such a good day.

#49 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the Adrenaline Freaks track day...hopefully everyone had a great time...weather thankfully held up for everyone that was down for their first time!

Unfortunately, I did not get to meet everyone that came, but thanks to those who came up and introduced themselves.

The next trackday we will be attending is Friday June 9th...see you there!

#50 ·
That was the best time I have ever had on a track. Thanks to Amber, Colin, Chad, Kirby, Adella, Troy, all of the Ducati support team. Started some great friendships, met lots of amazing people. Just had a great time all way around. Oh ya, taking 6th place on Satuday was pretty too!:evilgrin

Hope to see everyone again in May.

Oh ya, and great to see my pals Tyler, Radik and Bernie again. They are true friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.