BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

OK...so who is coming to the first trackday in Seattle...Friday March 31st

4K views 66 replies 16 participants last post by  Alstare 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys...I know it's early but I wanted to get a thread started for the first trackday March 31st in Seattle, It is a Friday before the first WMRRA race weekend. If you could respond or PM and I will keep the list updated. If you could send me a PM when you have officially registered with your real name ( I will not post it) but it will allow me to keep track of bcsb names vs who is on the registration list.

REMEMBER - when you register online at www.adrenalinefreaks.com please add in the notes that you are part of "Amber Rimes Canadian Group"

I will post the discounted prices for 2006 as soon as I get them

PLEASE PAY $145USD VIA PAYPAL/VISA OR SEND A USD CHEQUE (IF WE REACH 21 RIDERS THE PRICE WILL GO TO $130) please make sure you have registered yourself @ www.adrenalinefreaks.com

OFFICIALLY REGISTERED
Pacsteel
CG
rscudiver
Adella S.
Kirby S.
SJOE
cam
lowside
knox
Radek
Steadyeddie
Moose
Mosquito
Chad

REPLIED WITH A YES RESPONSE

MAYBE'S
slipknot
squire
the Newf

See less See more
#54 ·
Photos from 4-1 WMRRA Races are already up!

Adrenaline Freaks 3-31 is going up now

WMRRA 4-2 will start going up as soon as the Adrenaline Freaks photos are up.

All in all, over 3900 photos taken accounting for nearly 14GB of new material showing up on my site, hopefully all by late tomorrow night.

#55 ·
BBones said:
Photos from 4-1 WMRRA Races are already up!

Adrenaline Freaks 3-31 is going up now

WMRRA 4-2 will start going up as soon as the Adrenaline Freaks photos are up.

All in all, over 3900 photos taken accounting for nearly 14GB of new material showing up on my site, hopefully all by late tomorrow night.
I just love that you don't have a day job now...the pics are up sooo fast! Yippee

http://studio819.smugmug.com/

#56 ·
Alstare said:
Am I reading the same results from that weekend...not sure, cause on http://www.wmrra.com/results/2006/2006-04-02_Race-Results.pdf is shows you finishing 15th and 17th in Novice races one and two. Or was that 6th in a practice?

they never keep track of the novices results, they only keep track of who went out. It is not supposed to be a REAL race. results for novice only shows who atttended....

#59 ·
*sigh*

yeah, I think I got about 5 crashes over the weekend, I hate shooting those. Glad he was ok though, after landing on his head, having his bike land on him and it dragging him across the track...plus the damage it did to his hand and arm...he still raced on Sunday though.

#61 ·
Amber said:
they never keep track of the novices results, they only keep track of who went out. It is not supposed to be a REAL race. results for novice only shows who atttended....
Oh, I see. I think Novice results should matter for those wanting to return the following year and looking for sponsors. Gives them a good idea of your progress and that your not a numb nuts making stupid long distance inside moves to pass and land on anyone.

#62 ·
Alstare said:
Oh, I see. I think Novice results should matter for those wanting to return the following year and looking for sponsors. Gives them a good idea of your progress and that your not a numb nuts making stupid long distance inside moves to pass and land on anyone.
oh I know....and they think that will make novices feel like it's not a race...oh it's a race...

Not too sure why they do that...

#65 ·
Go ahead and delete this if it is over stepping the rules.

If you are interested in buying photos you can order prints off my site or you can buy the CD. I do also offer the ability to buy the direct download ability, that means you pay like you would for a CD but I unlock your gallery and you can download the images to your computer. No waiting for a CD, no paying a ton for shipping, no sort of "convience fees".

Sorry it is taking a bit to get them all up. Group 2's images are 1.28 GB in size

#66 ·
Alstare said:

Also know one stays in novice for more than 3 or4 weekends of racing, right to pro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.