BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

OK...so who is coming to the first trackday in Seattle...Friday March 31st

4K views 66 replies 16 participants last post by  Alstare 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys...I know it's early but I wanted to get a thread started for the first trackday March 31st in Seattle, It is a Friday before the first WMRRA race weekend. If you could respond or PM and I will keep the list updated. If you could send me a PM when you have officially registered with your real name ( I will not post it) but it will allow me to keep track of bcsb names vs who is on the registration list.

REMEMBER - when you register online at www.adrenalinefreaks.com please add in the notes that you are part of "Amber Rimes Canadian Group"

I will post the discounted prices for 2006 as soon as I get them

PLEASE PAY $145USD VIA PAYPAL/VISA OR SEND A USD CHEQUE (IF WE REACH 21 RIDERS THE PRICE WILL GO TO $130) please make sure you have registered yourself @ www.adrenalinefreaks.com

OFFICIALLY REGISTERED
Pacsteel
CG
rscudiver
Adella S.
Kirby S.
SJOE
cam
lowside
knox
Radek
Steadyeddie
Moose
Mosquito
Chad

REPLIED WITH A YES RESPONSE

MAYBE'S
slipknot
squire
the Newf

See less See more
#7 ·
good news...more deals for the Canadian Adrenaline trackday group ....

If any of you need to pick up a few things before the trackday or need any service done, the following specials are offered to anyone who is REGISTERED for the March 31st trackday

25% off brake pads
25% off tires (race, street and Rains....)
25% off labour

PM me if you have any questions and I will send you the details

Thanks,
Amber

#13 ·
Studio819 is back! If you are coming down to any of the Adrenaline Freaks trackdays or race weekends in Seattle and you would like to get a few shots taken make sure to introduce your self to Brandon Bones (Bcsb name BBones) give him your number or bike description so he will know to take a ton of photo's of you. You can either buy prints or a CD with all the Images on them. He is amazing! check out some of his stuff at http://studio819.smugmug.com/

Brandon will be attending the March 31st trackday and Mario will introduce him in the morning so you know who he is, or feel free to PM him before the trackday with any questions.

Thanks,
Amber

#15 ·
New for this year

New faster camera
New short lens for pit shots
New longer lens for more head on action
New on track prints
New on track CD's

All in all, more photos, no price increase, faster service, take it home with you right after the event.

PS, expect to see me showing up on WMRC grounds this year as well :)

#18 ·
SJOE said:
Hey Amber, how much is our price??? Shouldn't I pay soon?

Ok guys it doesn't look like we will hit 20 riders, so the price will be $145USD, if we hit 20 riders (looks like we are at about 15) then the price goes to $130USD. If we do get enough for the next discount you will be reimbursed.

Please Pay the $145 now either through paypal/Visa or send a USD cheque.

Please let me know if you have any questions for travel, borders, accomidations etc.

Remember to bring lots of water/gatorade you will be exhausted! It is also a good Idea to bring food for the day to keep energized. They ussually do have a food stand there but I think the burgers will slow you down!

#22 ·
Amber said:
Please Pay the $145 now either through paypal/Visa or send a USD cheque.
paypal $145 to whom? the adrenaline freaks site has a pre-set paypal link for $155, do i pay that then i get reimbursed later? They also add 4% on top of that for paypal fees, do we add that onto the $145 if paying thru paypal?

#23 ·
CG said:
paypal $145 to whom? the adrenaline freaks site has a pre-set paypal link for $155, do i pay that then i get reimbursed later? They also add 4% on top of that for paypal fees, do we add that onto the $145 if paying thru paypal?
I think you just pay whatever they want then If we get some back even better.

It was like 165 USD when i paid

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.