In memory for Max John Evans.

Thread: In memory for Max John Evans.

In memory for Max John Evans.

Well I think alot of you know my bestfriend Max who passed away 1 year ago yesterday on his birthday. I went out yesterday and got this done.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array cyclestarter's Avatar
    Blue Sport Tourer
    Classy and original.
    I'm sure he's impressed.
    I love the sound of an idling bike early in the morning

Yup, bin' on a holiday... Array SkipTkt's Avatar
    1 Honda, 1 Suzuki, 1 Yamaha.
    The tatt is a beautiful gesture. I'd read the 'In Memoriam' ad for Max in yesterday's newspaper (placed by Max's family & friends) and wasn't sure whether to mention it (here) or not. On one hand, I knew it would stir more than a few hearts. On the other, I considered: the date (March 13th) marks a point in time when -respectfully- a young rider would never again enjoy another riding season or anything else we're here to enjoy & appreciate.

Certainly my thoughts are with Max's family & friends. One whole year takes less than a snap of a finger when you're dealing with grief... and I wish you well, knowing exactly what you're going through. Likewise I'm thinking of our fellow BCSBr's, all of whom I hope will safely enjoy this -and many- seasons to come. Please.

Last edited by SkipTkt; 03-14-2006 at 09:29 PM.
    It's not the number of breaths you take but the moments that leave you breathless.