metric T.V UPDATE

Thread: metric T.V UPDATE

metric T.V UPDATE

just an update for anyone following this show,hopefully it goes to air for a while

hopefully it wil help get people out of thier seats and build more metric bikes .HOPEFULLY the chromed busas and airbrushed cbr 900's trickle out and more CONCEPT type bikes get built.but baby steps is fine ,gota start somewhere .

everyone always complains that there is no custom sportbikes to be seen at bike shows,well there would be if they were built ,so dont complain ,go and build one or have one built ,but get in there .

dont forget

come support the few sportbikes enterd and give the cruisers a run for the money .

bikes are bikes in my opinion 2 wheels ,a motor and a frame and thats as complicated as it gets .its about time more people see that,its not apples and oranges ,more like macintosh and granny smith .lol

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Richmond, BC
    Any idea yet when and where It's airing? I looked through the website but couldn't find info on that.

they just finished filming that last episode ,but maybe it has to be picked up by a network to air ? if they were thinking YAMI or kawi would sponsor the damn thing and get some life into bikes other than american chopper/texas hardtail nonsense

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    At least we know they will all be running for years to come......
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."