This bike is a 2000 TTR125 LW. It has the larger diameter front wheel and disc front brake standard. It is owned by a Yamaha technician and has been fully serviced and is ready to enjoy all summer. The bike has a completely rebuilt engine, due to the previous owner running the bike out of oil.
The list of new parts in the engine include:
complete new crankshaft assembly with con rod,new piston(cylander bored first oversize), new clutch,new cam shaft and rockers, all new gaskets, seals and bearings. The carberator was also rebuilt with all new orings, needle and seat, gaskets and choke plunger. I also installed new rear wheel bearings and seals. Everything else on the bike is in good condition or else i would have replaced that too.
The bike has about 2 hours on it since the rebuild, which was just me riding around the yard to break in the motor.I am asking $2100, but am open to offers. This bike would make a good mini motard or a great starter bike for a young kid. I have pictures, available on request, because i can't figure out how to get them to appear on this ad. So message me and leave your email address if you are interested and i will send you the pics.