BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Custom Bike Show Province Article

832 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  SpideRider 
#1 ·
The Province ran an article today about the Custom Bike Show going on at Tradex. Decent breakdown, but its really nice to see something like that come back. More people should be on customs, show their individuality, stand out from the crowd. Shit, do it yourself if you don't have the money, but go check it out and get some ideas. Sportbikes and choppers will be represented.

http://autos.canada.com/news/story.html?id=abd17284-769e-49c4-a963-1c5eb309f418

#4 ·
Live and in person on stage tonight at Tradex:

The Man and Woman who are responsible for introducing the Mullet to modern day culture!

Don't miss this freak show, as it will be banned from future events.

(ps, I will be there to see the bikes)

G
#6 ·
2xBlown said:
The Province ran an article today about the Custom Bike Show going on at Tradex. Decent breakdown, but its really nice to see something like that come back. More people should be on customs, show their individuality, stand out from the crowd. Shit, do it yourself if you don't have the money, but go check it out and get some ideas. Sportbikes and choppers will be represented.

http://autos.canada.com/news/story.html?id=abd17284-769e-49c4-a963-1c5eb309f418

How come the sportbike guy's that like to customize are so over weight? Come on now , how good could you look on a custome sportbike if you wear size 38 jeans. What a joke.

G
#9 ·
Sliver said:
Borderline how is the show , lot's of people ?
? is there going to be lots of people there ?
hope so ,no idea

not sure how many sportbikes ,but there will be lots of cool stuff to see ,I want to see some of goldhammers bikes ,from the pics ive seen hes got crazy stuff.

i def wont be any competiton for guys like that ,im just showing up with a couple ,so people see all bikes are 2 wheels and frame and everything else doesnt matter .

G
#10 ·
gangbanger23 said:
How come the sportbike guy's that like to customize are so over weight? Come on now , how good could you look on a custome sportbike if you wear size 38 jeans. What a joke.

listen here ya dumb kunt, shut the fuck up and fix your ugliness for starters. then you can maybe save your painter buddy from gettin his ass beat.

G
#11 ·
gangbanger23 said:
at least have the decency to have more than 3 posts all directed at me and my chromed airbrushed sportbikes and enormus gut.lol

at least reveal yourself for all of your glory ,better yet come to the show with your bike and well belly fight for pink slips

#12 ·
Uhh, all this trash talking is making me think I must have time-warped back to third grade, or some inner-city ghetto where the homies are playing basketball.
I'll definitely be at the show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.