Were you cold today?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Were you cold today?

Registered User Array fish_antlers's Avatar
    Bike
    itali-scrap

Were you cold today?

Saw lots of you out there.. on the north shore saw group of 4 including 1 chick who looked like she needed her bike lowered in a big way.. tippy toe .... eeek.. I cringed at every stop light!

Beeee careful out there!

BTW... was nice and warm inside my SUV ... XM sat. radio kicks ass!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    bike
    compared to a month ago, this is like summer lol. I guess I built up a tolerance. summer gloves on and just fine!

Bike
    Your mama...(late model)
    I was cold....I got hard nipples, they tore my shirt and I came home to show my wife how hard they were and then we decided to have a "hard nipple contest" so she ran around outside with no shirt on till her nipples got hard and then we compared. She could dial a telephone with hers so she won. But that's because it was cold today....
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

Bike
    Big and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by slowzuki
    I was cold....I got hard nipples, they tore my shirt and I came home to show my wife how hard they were and then we decided to have a "hard nipple contest" so she ran around outside with no shirt on till her nipples got hard and then we compared. She could dial a telephone with hers so she won. But that's because it was cold today....
    I don't believe that she could dial a telephone. I want photo proof!

Just got back from Oregon. Thank god for heated vests and grip heaters.
    Flowbie- Mellowing with age...

Stolen from Atom:
    Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

Bike
    Your mama...(late model)
    Quote Originally Posted by flowrider
    I don't believe that she could dial a telephone. I want photo proof!

Just got back from Oregon. Thank god for heated vests and grip heaters.
    i would have taken a picture but I couldn't look through the camera lens because after she won the "hard nipple" contest we started clowning around and her nipples poked me in the eyes!
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

Bike
    Big and slow
    i would have taken a picture but I couldn't look through the camera lens because after she won the "hard nipple" contest we started clowning around and her nipples poked me in the eyes!
    DAmmit I really hate it when that happens.
    Flowbie- Mellowing with age...

Stolen from Atom:
    Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    The title of this thread reminds me why I don't bother insuring my bike until late April.
    I've said it before, but I'll say it again: You all year riders weird me out.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

Bike
    SV track, VFR road
    Picked up some heated grips yesterday. Yay!
    "When in doubt accelerate.
    It may not help you avoid the problem,
    but it'll end the suspense."

WMRC #96 (retired)

seven2wenty
    It was only cold on the way out to White Rock... and on the way back. And after the sun went down. So yeah it was cold.

I make grown adults cry! Array
    Bike
    Sold
    I dunno, no heated grips, no heated vest, just my basic riding gear, no liners in the pants or jacket, rode out to Harrison on Saturday...just fine. I guess having enough body hair to qualify as a sasquatch is a good thing...
    When will I find a hobby that my mother approves of?

Bike
    Ninja 1000
    We all complain about the cold now but when June/July/August hits we are going to be complaining about the heat!!!

I was cold the entire day but it sure kept me alert! As soon as I got home I jumped in the hot tub for a long soak.

Slept like a baby last night... all that fresh air!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    nekkid
    I was out Sat. morning for a 3.5 hour round trip. It was damned cold. Windy.Lots of compact snow and ice on the high ground. Some gravel showing so it wasn't too dangerous. Coming back was better because the melt was on. I was getting funny looks from cagers.

Hangin' with my gnomies Array whillis's Avatar
    Bike
    a two wheel love machine
    The way I look at it a little cold isn't going to stop me from enjoying my new toy. Besides, as slowzuki pointed out warming up afterwards can be just as entertaining (although he might want to consider eye protection as a vital part of "safe" sex).
    It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it's a scavenger hunt.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    n/a
    hey i think that was us we had a white r6, grey r6, orange 10r and the girl was riding the red f4i. she rides great even for tippy toeing:P and ya it was freaking freezin! it was nice when u ride in da sun but once u hit them shadows.....brrrrssss ville !

Bike
    '99 VFR800, '77 RD400
    would that be a push button or rotary dial phone.