bashing other member

Thread: bashing other member

Registered User Array maninblack's Avatar
    14 Cbr1000rr / 13 S1000rr /13 Fury/07 ZX 10r

bashing other member

Again ,there are some heat from a certain posting about how Asian ppl drive and bashing others point of view.
    I really suggest people who has problem with other should talk it over at Joeys instead of sending pm with swear words etc.
    Please dont say you dont have time or even it would be wasting your time to stand up to your own words.
    To me this is the only site i log to, beacuse most ppl here (which i have met a few of) are mature and accept others point of view,doent mean they agreed,but different ppl have diff.seeing.
    No, i dont own this site but own like to express myself and hopefully ppl will keep thing simple.
    I want to enjoy viewing this board,meeting ppl here ,If i want to
    view something crappy , immature , I will log/go to somwhere else

Registered User Array
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.
    Well said.

This site has very few rules, and they exist because we want to attract all kinds of riders.

This website's purpose was to let local riders have a place online to meet, organize rides and get valuable information.

Any reasonable adult will tell you that not everyone in a group this size will get along, and so be it. Those that can't get along should learn to walk away from the other, not personally attack them.

This is first and foremost a motorcyclists website, not an online soap opera.

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב
    this is better than daytime tv!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Registered User Array green machine's Avatar
    chilliwack b.c.
    99 kawasaki zx6r
    Originally posted by DNAspark99
    this is better than daytime tv!
    I agree,I leave for the weekend and come back What happened to the fun and friendly website

Super Addict Array
    Want an appliance? Buy Japanese.
    I haven't watched daytime tv for years. Bike forums are far more entertaining