My winter project is nearly finished, just a few little odds and ends still to go but its pretty much there.
What a blast it is to ride...its my first twin so im not used to the low RPM...it doesnt seem like ya getting anywhere when yer given her untill ya look down!!
here's the mods:
* Black Chrome paint on pretty much all new fairings( thanks brad!!!!!!!!!).
* Black powder coated stock rims.
* Jardine highmount pipes repolished, with all new brackets, clamps & hardware direct from Jardine.
* RaceTech front fork, preload stacks and synth oil.
* No actual mod to the rear shock but pulled it out dismantle and painted the coil red...its all gotta match right!!!
* EBC Prolite brake rotor's( Anodised black carrier and red lug's)
* EBC street pads.
* Galfer Stainless lines front and rear.
* Saftey wired...farken everything!
* Vortex clip-on's( 17 degree drop....not friendly for long rides..fuck it!!)
* Vortex rear sets.
* Pit tech double bubble screen.
* Intergrated undertail an signals...super clean!!!!
* R.K 520 chain
* Vortex sprockets( 3 up rear and one down front)
* Engine mods: Flapper valve and system removed, PAIR system removed and custom cover plates, synthetic oil and new plugs.
* Power comander III USB with custom map...dont know if it is right just yet but seems close.
and just a whole bunch of little shit like new levers , decals & stripes and stuff...
A big thanks to the boys at Mspeed for all the bits and help..you guys are champs!!
Anyway.... here's a few pics of the build..if they work in order...befor...during...nearly there and pretty much done!!