what do ya'll think about this bike?

2K views 43 replies 7 participants last post by  slam 
G
#1 ·
#4 ·
That'd be classic in front of your local Starbucks :rolleyes

G
#12 ·
Have you ever ridden before? If so, why do you need someone else's opinion about what you like? Are you wondering whether it's a good bike or not, or do you just want to know if it's cool?

If you haven't ridden before, a bike that big probably isn't a good idea. And the consensus around here is that it is the biggest poser bike so you're not likely to get a lot of support. Read the stickies in the new rider forum if you want real info about good starter bikes.

G
#15 ·
4200 km is pretty low but 10 grand seems pretty high for a bike that is 5 years old. Although really, I have no idea because I only started riding this season and I didn't even bother pricing out litre bikes.

#26 ·
You couldn't build that bike for $11000 . I like it it's very out there and different. Be nice to see more of those types out in Vancouver. I 'd rather have that over good old regular blue with some aftermarket signals.

Very few will ever praise a custom bike because they can't relate to it , there minds don't work beyond what a stock bike should look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.