Big thanks to PACYAM !!!!

Thread: Big thanks to PACYAM !!!!

2005 CBR 600RR

Big thanks to PACYAM !!!!

They donated a door prize to Bernies Daytona Party and Holly won it. It was a " Long Way Round " DVD and a PacYam T shirt. I really like the video it almost makes you want to buy a BMW and a 6X6 truck.

It's good to see shops donate to these events it just makes it that much better.

2. Remove Advertisements

i thought this was going to be a punchline thread. damn you billy, you let me down man.

06 CBR600RR, 07 CRF150R
    ya, those BMW's never quit running they just got more and more beat up. you just wait though bill, you haven't seen the Canada segment. it was TRAGIC!

only 4 scenes shown from their entire trip through Canada:
    2 were of the guys getting hit by cars in Calgary (once each, pretty bad),
    1 of Ewan McGregor almost puking at the Calgary Stampede (shock and alarm?)
    and the 4th was of a runty Canadian Chaos stunt demo.

it's such an excellent show until you get to that point and it ruins the whole thing, fuckin' Alberta... especially when they spend so much air time raving about the OCC guys.

i altogether want to write those guys a letter and invite them back out, bikes provided, for a bit of a ride through the Kootenays, cross to Vancouver and the Island and throw in a stunt school session with the local guys.

i do recommend it though, very funny and amazing to see those countries so up close and personal.
    one six two seven eight nine

And shepherds we shall be Array miraclejoe's Avatar
    Gixxer V2.1
    Beat on a BMW all day long and it keeps going? Drop it all over the place and it holds on?

Hmmmm, what will we see next? 5th gear stunt team sponsored by BMW?
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Fascist oppressor.