im new to super motords but im saving up for one. ive read thru the posted threads and there are some things im curious about. i hope anyone can help.
1. im a short bub. at only 5'6" i think its going to be a stretch or tip toeing but is anyone out there as tall as i am (but being the stubborn bum that i am i think i'd still try it even if it was to high for me; my only worry is stopping in traffic)? im asking because im planning to use for both street and track.... or track only...
2. track only.... which leads me to this question. im in richmond and what is the nearest motard track?
3. can anyone shed some light on the bikes they ride? i was looking at ktm initially but im open to husaberg? husqvarna? or honda yamah or suzuki. any opnions and feedback that can help me with my selection?
- im using it for tack and street
- i want reliability
- ease of service
- bullet proof workmanship and quality
- eventually i'll be dressing it up so what model has the biggest aftermarket following
thanks and any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.