Class 6 road test bike needed

Thread: Class 6 road test bike needed

Class 6 road test bike needed

Sorry I have to ask but is there anyone out here who may have any roadworthy bike to rent for road test end of this month, April 25th Burnaby is available. I'm prepared to pay $200, insurance and sign any waivers you require for the 1 hour test, you can meet me half hour before at test centre. My winter project has taken longer than expected, international bike license expired Mar.28 so that pretty well rules out rental companies who only open in April. I am not a beginner and this is not a scam, 8 years car courier in Toronto, 5 years bike courier in Cape Town. Bikes owned in order: xr250,cx500,vfr750c,vx800,zx11 and sv1000s which is stripped for custom rebuild. Any help or advise appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

Organ Donor
    Not to be an arse hole but I have some advise, wait till you have a bike before you book your test!

have a bike

I do have a bike, rebuild is taking longer than expected and learners expires mid- May. Try booking a test in summer and you'll be lucky to find one in Chilliwack. Surrey bookings kept coming back" appointments unavailable". Yeah I know its dumb but don't want to go over written and learners again if someone can rent me a bike for one hour.

Maple Ridge
    2007 GSX-R750
    One of the riding schools in town 'might' let you rent one of their bikes. Someone asked at Pacific the other night and they said no, not sure what the others would say.
    "Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD’s… You know you want to hit it, but you’re afraid of the consequences"

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
    2014 BMW X5 xDrive 35d M Sport
    2007 Audi A4 S-Line

The date is only available and has not been booked yet. If I can't confirm a rental bike I won't book the date. No worries!