Recipes Needed

Thread: Recipes Needed

Recipes Needed

I am publishing a cookbook this summer for one of my fundraising ideas.

I have a quite a few of my own recipies but I don't think that I have enough to put together a 100 page cookbook.

If you have some good recipies for pastas, deserts or anything else, please post em up or email them to me:

White Rock
    Ninja 1000

Thumbs up

Caesar Salad

This Ceasar recipe is not too creamy and it has a bite strong enough that you will think Brutus himself is stabbing you in the back.

1 head of Romaine lettuce
    3 cloves of garlic
    1/2 lemon for the juice
    1/2 cup of Olive Oil
    Heaping spoonful of Mayo (the more you put the creamier it is)
    Tablespoon of Lea N Perrins
    4-5 drops of Tabasco sauce
    Splash of Red Wine/White Wine
    Splash of Balsamic Vinegar
    Healthy amount of fresh grinded pepper
    Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
    Parmesean Cheese or Asiago Cheese
    Bacon Bits (optional)

Get a small container with a lid. cut the garlic finely or crush it. Squeeze the lemon onto the garlic. Let it sit for about five minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients, close the lid and shake it for about 30 seconds. Pour dressing onto salad (or leave it in the container to marinate), add croutons and serve.

When I am making this I never use any measurements. I just wing it. It tastes different everytime but it is always good.

PS: Guys if you are making this for your girl, make your own croutons and impress the pants of her. butter some sliced sourdough bread add some powdered garlic and pasta seasoning, cut into squares and fry in the frying pan.

Chocolate chip cookies with vanilla pudding

These cookies are awesome and super easy to make. The vanilla pudding (instant stuff) makes them rich and chewy. You can substitute vanilla pudding for chocolate or any other flavours and then of course change the chip flavours.

1 cup butter
    1 cup brown sugar (i drop it to 2/3 cup if you use milk choc. chips)
    2 large eggs
    1 tsp vanilla
    2 1/4 cup flour
    1 tsp baking soda
    1 - 4 serving package of instant vanilla pudding (the powder stuff)
    3/4 cup chocolate chips

preheat oven to 350. Mix butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. In separate bowl combine flour, soda, pudding mix. Add to wet ingredients. Add chips. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Don't overbake! They should be slightly golden brown on the bottom.

Other flavour combos
    choc.pudding + peanut butter chips
    choc.puding + mint chips

50th Anniversary R6

Yellow Page Surprise

Open the Yellow pages to the restaurant section, close your eyes and put your finger on the page. That's where you eat. New recipe almost every time.
    Bart: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.