FS: Black Tecknic Leather Jacket - Medium - Mint
My first leather riding jacket, oh how I love it!
I bought this Teknic coat last year, I feel very safe in it, and love the style
(so do women).
I live in the city now and don't go for long rides like I used to, so I don't really need the safety as much.
Details for the Teknic Lightning Leather Jacket:
- Anatomical Precurved racer cut.
- Top quality drum dyed Brazilian cowhide outer shell construction.
- Eight inch zippered vents on arm and back for airflow.
- Teknic Advanced Seam Construction featuring multiple rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength.
- Airmesh lined collar with hook and loop fold back and neoprene rolled edge.
- Armor shield dual density foam in shoulders, elbows and back.
- Full motion arm system uses a panel of stretch DuPont Kevlar that extends from the cuff to the chest of the jacket with no seams.
- Race legal full circumference and 8" connection zippers.
- Belt loop connector.
- Silver mesh lining that is nonallergenic and comfortable.
The leather is in great shape, and the coat isn't even worn in yet.
Flat black for style, and is size 42 (I'm a medium, 165 lbs, fits like a glove).
A great coat!
$300 firm for Quick sale...Was asking for more but compulsive and can't buy until I sell this!
It's located at English Bay
Last edited by evzbc; 04-06-2006 at 06:05 PM.