I no longer need this jacket as I now have Aerostich gear. I bought this jacket new in 2004 (2004 model) and wore it for 1.5 seasons (approx. 11,000kms). I paid $450 from a Canadian EBay seller that was located in Kamloops. Retail on the jacket $689.
It is a size 48. I am 5'9", 230lbs and it fits me well, just a little tight in the forearms, but that is another website. Jacket is is good-great condition. Never been down or on the ground. Non-smoking home, but it may have the odd dog or cat hair on it.
• Top quality drum dyed Brazilian cowhide outer shell construction.
• Anatomical pre curved racer cut.
• TASC (Teknic Advanced Seam Construction). Multiple rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength.
• Airmesh lined collar with snap stud.
• Knox CE Approved KFP1 armor, in shoulders and elbows.
• Knox CE Approved TP2 back protector, fitted into mesh pocket.
• Full motion arm system, where the a single panel of stretch DU PONT KEVLAR™ extends from the cuff to the chest.
• Japanese Grade A YKK Nickel Zippers, the highest grade of zipper life and strength.
• Full circumference and 8 inch connection zippers.
• Belt loop connector.
• Snap out quilted vest liner for insulation.
Jacket is located in Kamloops. I was thinking $250 OBO. PM me with questions or comments.