Thread: 2003 Honda CBR 600RR

2003 Honda CBR 600RR

Im selling my bike.
    Year: 2003
    Make: Honda
    Model: CBR 600RR
    Color: Red/black
    Mileage: under 12,500kms

I REALLY dont want to sell it, but for personal reasons it needs to go. Im the second owner. There are no liens, no claims that I know of, and not a rebuilt. The bike needs nothing and is ready to be ridden. Its already insured and i've been riding it up to school.

There are a few scratches on the bike from the previous owner but its quite minor and not very noticeable so I never bothered to fix them. It is missing the black Honda wing so it is mostly red, but new decals *might be negotiable. The right peg is slightly bent, but I have remedied it so that it does not interfere at all with riding the bike.

I am getting out of riding so I want to sell all of my gear/accessories/what not along with the bike. I will be including a helmet, textile jacket, gloves for the gear (mainly black scheme). Will also include a rear wheal stand, manual, and whatever lubes/maintenace stuff I have for the bike. Can even do an oil change prior to selling, though I changed the oil about 1000kms ago only (I usually change every 2-3K)

I will try to get pictures when I find a camera to borrow. You can always arrange a time to see it in person. You can PM me or email at cpanga@sfu.ca for more info.

My asking price for everything is $8000.

2. Remove Advertisements

Finally got pictures.... but not sure how to post them. I can email them tho, so leave an email if you want pics.

Deal pending...

Bike has been sold.