Heads up for the annual Julia memorial loop ride. We will annually do this loop close to her passing day and remember what a great woman and friend she was. As well how she brought us all together as a group.
The Route of this ride will be:
8.45 meeting at 232 nd Chevron in Langley, ready to ride by 9.15 sharp.
- Hwy 1 to Hope (Chevron for Gas)
- Hwy 3 Manning Park
- 7 km up the hill to the Cascade Lookout
- Hwy 3 to Princeton (Chevron for Gas)
- Hwy 5 A to Merritt
- Lunch at the ABC in Merritt
- Hwy 8 to Spences Bridge
- Hwy 1 to Lytton (Esso for Gas)
- Visit Julia's site 5 km before Hope on Hwy 1
- Hope for Gas
- Depending on Time and Traffic return via Hwy 1 or Hwy 7
After the ride everyone will be invited to BBQ at my House or Warehouse, depending on the amount of people joining.
Hope to see lots of you.